Dermatologist, Adult and Paediatric; Paediatrician
Dr Ming is a paediatrician and also an adult and paediatric dermatologist. He has trained and practised in Australia, England and also the USA.
With a strong commitment to ongoing learning and development, Dr. Ming has had a number of articles published in peer-reviewed journals, both locally and internationally, and is regularly involved in training sessions with medical students, GPs and dermatology trainees. He also presents at medical conferences in Australia and overseas.
Dr. Ming is also a Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) at The Children’s Hospital at Westmead where he runs a weekly paediatric dermatology outpatient clinic.
Qualifications & Achievements
- BMedSc, MBBS (Hons 1), MM, FACD
- Fellow of the Australian College of Dermatologists
- 2011 Fellowship in Paediatric Dermatology at the Children’s Hospital Colorado and the University of Colorado Denver, USA.
- Dermatology training at the Skin and Cancer Foundation, Darlinghurst, Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney Children’s Hospital, Concord Hospital and Liverpool Hospital.
- 2006 Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
- Diploma of Child Health, The University of Sydney.
- Paediatric registrar at The Children’s Hospital Westmead.
- Undergraduate training at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Darlinghurst and internship and residency at St. George Hospital, Kogarah.
- 1997 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, University of New South Wales, awarded First Class Honours.